Monday, January 05, 2009

Roadie Report 43- The Fall of 2008 by Camilla McGuinn

Photo by Camilla McGuinn


"Roger, I've been thinking."

"Oh no, not again. That usually means trouble"

"Well ever since I broke my foot, I haven't been able to write the BLOG and I feel a little guilty. I think I owe the folks an explanation for my silence. Though I could probably just email all three of them."

"Don't feel guilty. Just write a short note to tell people you broke your foot and you can't write."

"I'm not sure a broken foot is going to translate to why I haven't been able to write the BLOG. Sure, I've been told that I write with my foot, but that is when I'm using a pen not a keyboard."

"Well what are you going to do?"

"Ah...I think I will write a short note to tell the folks that I broke my foot and can't write."

"Say goodnight Gracie."